The Americans in Wartime Museum will be located on nearly 70 acres in Prince William County, Virginia, just 23 miles south of Washington, D.C. The site was donated by the Hylton Family of Prince William County. The Museum site is one mile south of Potomac Mills, one of Virginia’s most popular destinations, and near a variety of hotels, restaurants and amenities.
- The site was donated by the Hylton Family.
- The Museum will be located at I-95 Exit 156, Dale Boulevard, along the most traveled highway in the world.
- Fittingly, this section of I-95 has been designated the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway and is a part of the Purple Heart Trail.
- Over 160,000 drivers pass the Museum site every day.
- 2.6 million people live within a 25-mile radius of the Museum site.
- 5.8 million people live within a 50-mile radius.
- The Museum site is one mile south of Potomac Mills.