On our expansive 70-acre site in Northern Virginia, the Museum will feature dynamic exhibits, both indoors and out. From the full-scale Landscapes of War, to on-site restoration facilities for military vehicles and aircraft, to hands-on children’s activities, the Museum will bring wartime experiences to life for visitors. Because most of us learn by doing, our interactive exhibits will let visitors fully engage in a variety of programs and activities. Find out whether you are combat ready by participating in our immersive activities:
- Protect your fellow soldier in the Volunteer Infantry, Company H (daily reenactment event)
- Strengthen your muscles (climb aboard military vehicles and aircraft)
- Test your coordination (Flight Simulation Interactive)
- Practice your navigation skills (Remote Controlled Naval Vessel Interactive)
- Build your stamina (Children’s Obstacle Course)
- Learn to relax, focus, and squeeze (Laser Firing Range)
Throughout our planning and construction process, the Museum is amassing artifacts to display in the Museum. From the footlocker of a WWII pilot to the collection of letters sent by a soldier in Afghanistan, personal mementos and artifacts are the foundation for telling individual wartime stories. If you have any items you wish to donate, please contact Cindy Clark, Director of Operations, at: email@example.com.