The Americans in Wartime Museum invites you to attend our 2013 Open House on Saturday and Sunday, August 17 and 18. Visit our “Events” page to learn more.
In late 2012, the Museum commemorated the arrival of special artifacts from the World Trade Center in New York City on September 11, 2001. These artifacts will become part of the Museum’s permanent collection and will honor those who served and sacrificed on 9/11.
The Museum broke ground for its permanent facility in Prince William County, Virginia, in October 2011. Click here for more information.
Prince William County and The Wartime Museum Announce Location for $50 Million Museum Project
Following are the promotional press kit materials supporting this announcement.
- Museum Location Map (PDF)
- Transcript of Congressional Record (PDF)
- Press Release 2010-04-13 (PDF)
- The Announcement Wide Corey Stewart (image/jpeg)
- The Announcement Closeup Corey Stewart (image/jpeg)
- The Annoucement Closeup Supervisor Jenkins (image/jpeg)
- Museum Logo (image/jpeg)
- Site Layout Map (image/jpeg)
- The Wartime Museum Brochure (PDF)
- Museum Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Quotable Quotes (PDF)
- Vietnam Landscape Concept (PDF)
- Museum Main Building Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- Reenactment Area Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- WWI Landscape of War Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- Sherman Tank (image/jpeg)