The Americans in Wartime Museum invites you to attend a special ceremony at 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 25, to commemorate the arrival of FNDY Squad Engine 270. The ceremony will be held at Sean T. Connaughton Community Plaza, 3 County Complex Court, Prince William, Virginia, near Prince William County’s 9-11 Memorial. The FDNY vehicle, which was on scene at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, will become part of the Museum’s permanent collection and will honor those who served and sacrificed on 9/11. RSVP for the October 25th event to email@example.com.
The Museum broke ground for its permanent facility in Prince William County, Virginia, in October 2011. Click here for more information.
Prince William County and The Wartime Museum Announce Location for $50 Million Museum Project
Following are the promotional press kit materials supporting this announcement.
- Museum Location Map (PDF)
- Transcript of Congressional Record (PDF)
- Press Release 2010-04-13 (PDF)
- The Announcement Wide Corey Stewart (image/jpeg)
- The Announcement Closeup Corey Stewart (image/jpeg)
- The Annoucement Closeup Supervisor Jenkins (image/jpeg)
- Museum Logo (image/jpeg)
- Site Layout Map (image/jpeg)
- The Wartime Museum Brochure (PDF)
- Museum Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Quotable Quotes (PDF)
- Vietnam Landscape Concept (PDF)
- Museum Main Building Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- Reenactment Area Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- WWI Landscape of War Concept Art (image/jpeg)
- Sherman Tank (image/jpeg)