On our expansive 70-acre site in Northern Virginia, the Museum will feature dynamic exhibits, both indoors and out. From the full-scale Landscapes of War, to on-site restoration facilities for military vehicles and aircraft, to hands-on children’s activities, the Museum will bring wartime experiences to life for visitors. Because most of us learn by doing, our interactive exhibits will let visitors fully engage in a variety of programs and activities. Find out whether you are combat ready by participating in our immersive activities:
- Protect your fellow soldier in the Volunteer Infantry, Company H (daily reenactment event)
- Strengthen your muscles (climb aboard military vehicles and aircraft)
- Test your coordination (Flight Simulation Interactive)
- Practice your navigation skills (Remote Controlled Naval Vessel Interactive)
- Build your stamina (Children’s Obstacle Course)
- Learn to relax, focus, and squeeze (Laser Firing Range)
Throughout our planning and construction process, the Museum is amassing artifacts to display in the Museum. From the footlocker of a WWII pilot to the collection of letters sent by a soldier in Afghanistan, personal mementos and artifacts are the foundation for telling individual wartime stories. If you have any items you wish to donate, please contact Devon Pass, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.